The two tools below will help you get the six digit color code i.e hexadecimal value. These tools will help you a lot in customizing your Blogger templates and for writing more appealing posts. Kindly Follow the instructions for each tool before using it.
Color Code GeneratorInstructions:
- First drag the bar on the "Hue" selector to the area of your desired colour palate.
- Then click inside the Brightness/Saturation area and drag the cursor until you have achieved your desired colour. The "Swatch" bar shows you the final colour result.
- The hexadecimal colour code is generated in the "Hex" box. Simply copy the six digit code i.e #000000
- That’s it!
Color Wheel For Choosing Matching Palate ColorsThis is a pretty useful tool to achieve matching or cohesive colours for navigation menu, background, hyperlinks, header etc.
- Simply paste the six digit colour code in the form below without the hash (#) sign and then hit Update
- The matching colour codes will appear inside the four boxes at the right side.
- You can then copy the hex values and start using them!
To check your page rank type your site url in the form and click the check button.