Backlinks – The most important thing in SEO.
Whenever we thought about increasing blog ranking and popularity, the first thing comes in our mind is Backlinks.
Why Backlinks Are So Important?
A backlink is only a single thing that flow traffic and link juice to our web pages. And every blogger wants it. Right?
How to create backlinks?
There are lots of ethical and unethical ways to build backlinks for our blog like blog commenting, guest posting, social bookmarking, directory submission etc. But blog commenting is always a best and safest way to build quality backlinks for our blog.
If you are a beginner or not have too much knowledge about building links from commenting, then I recommend you to use CommentLuv and KeywordLuv enabled blogs for your links need.
Yesterday, one of my friend ask me that why he should waste his time to put comments on those sites which are not using CommentLuv and KeywordLuv commenting systems like blogger’s default commenting system?
His question gives me a solid idea to write this post and I’m now giving you best reasons why we should leave comments without sake of backlinks.
Let’s take an example of bloggers default commenting system:If you are a regular reader of a blog, then spend few minutes more to leave a valuable comment there which gives you genuine benefits as mentioned below:
- If you leave comments on daily basis, then your name will make a solid place in blog owner’s mind.
- You can make unbreakable relations with influential bloggers and ask for any help in your own blogging.
- Their blog readers also stuck with your name and you’ll become popular on every blog under your niche.
- Blogger’s commenting system automatically linked commentators name to their Google+ profile, if you are sharing your blog links in your profile then you can gain extra traffic from your profile viewers.
- In that way you can easily redirect other blog readers to your own blog hence really targeted and valuable traffic will flow around your blog.
- You can easily increase your blog comments and those comments will definitely be clean with spam links.
- Targeted traffic helps us to reduce blog bounce rate and increase visit time on our blog. You can easily get high Alexa ranking with quality traffic.
- Advertisers always look for high quality traffic blog which have impressive Alexa ranking, hence higher chances to attract advertisers to your blog.
- Maximum number of advertisers means maximum profit from your blog.
These are some common benefits of blog commenting except backlinks.
So, never think commenting on blogger blogs is waste on time. Do effective commenting and be a successful bloggers.
- Whenever you put comment on any blog, make sure not to add links in comment body. It’ll annoy the blog owner and your comment will be deleted after moderation.
- Adding links in comment section is also not good for penguin penalty. So, take care of it and try to ignore it.
- If you need backlinks, go to CommentLuv and KeywordLuv enabled blogs and build genuine backlinks from there by leaving valuable comments that must add value to the comments.
So friends, this was the little guide on benefits of commenting on blogger blogs. If you think that this guide is something worth reading for you, then please share it with your social media friends and starting utilizing blog commenting today.