There is no hard and fast rule for making a post length.
- You can make it Long
- You can make it short
Short Length Post
Advantages Of Short Post
- Short posts consume less time to write.
- They are easy to write as content as very short.
- Most People love to read short article.
Disadvantages Of Short Post
- You can’t write all matter in short post.
- Anyone can edit the article and re-published that article again in the other Blog.
Advantages while writing your article:Easy To Write
Writing a short post is very easy and less time consuming. If you are writing short post then you can post the article daily and from this you can engage the audiences in your blog.
Grab Attention Of Readers
Your primary goal is to attract the audience in your site. Some reader prefer short post article. Readers don’t spend too much time on reading the article. They will read few lines and if they found the article is good and interesting they will read the complete article.
Quality of the article matters a lot for the audiences/Visitors. So write according to the audience.
Must Read:Top 10 Ways To Get More Comments [Guaranteed]
Long Length Post
Advantages Of Long Post
- They are long and full of detail.
- Some People like to read long post because they want to gain knowledge.
- You will be different from other blogger.
- You can attract more traffic, keyword optimization will be easy.
Disadvantages Of Long Post
- It takes lot of time to write a long post.
- It needs more explanation, more research about the topic.
- You need more focus on particular topic to make best article. It became difficult to focus on long post.
- Anyone can’t edit the article as it is long post and people are very lazy.
**They are not interesting.
**Unwanted material in the article just through out of the post.
While you are making a long post make sure it should be near to 1000 words. If you want to be a great blogger then publish 2000 words article in twice in a month it will engage the audience in your site. If you are making long post then keep this thing your mind.
Advantages while writing your article:Write about the topic deeply
While you are writing a long post then first read about the topic from different site and makes a list of point and then makes an article.
It will be easy for you to make a long article as long article need more focus. Write everything about the topic don’t leave anything.
Must Read:Simple Tips To Increase The Security Of Your Blog
ConclusionSometimes short posts are help and sometimes long post. In both the cases you have to provide good article. If you are write short post then make it 500-700 words and if you are making a long post then make it 1500- 2200 words.
Find out which post length is suitable for your blog and make article accordingly. We say na testing is key for everything.
Which post length you will recommend? Long OR Short Post Length? Share your views with use through comment.